Turbos deliver increased power, better fuel economy, reduced engine size/weight, and reduced emissions. They are also labor intensive & costly to repair. This class will help you accurately diagnose turbo & related problems. Diagnostic examples include Domestic, Asian and European vehicles.
- PCM / Electronic Controls of Wastegate
- Vacuum Controlled Wastegate
- Hard to find turbo diagnostic specifications
- Diagnosing Air Leaks
- Leak testing tools
- Smartphone Turbo Volumetric Efficiency Calculator
- Diagnosing Crank Case Ventilation Valves