Date(s) - 06/24/2019
6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Push Start Ignition Diagnostic Approach
This class delivers a thorough diagnostic approach for Push Start Ignition. We present 5 case studies of broken cars with each example building on the previous one.
Gain an understanding of how these systems work, the terminology that comes with them, and most importantly understand the scan data needed to diagnose them
- Lists of components and modules involved.
- Bus checks & DTC Interpretation
- No code & No ignition. What to do when you push the start button and nothing happens?
- See the sequence of what is happening electronically in the background
- Differentiate between no ignition and no crank
- Module testing procedures
- Electrical schematics to see how the systems work.
Case studies will include Ford, Dodge, Nissan, Toyota and VW diagnostic examples.
Instructor: John Thornton
Location: Comfort Inn 4822 E Washington Ave, Madison, WI
Bookings are closed for this event.