Automotive Electronics Part 1: Testing Fundamentals, Series Circuit Analysis & Wiring Diagram Analysis
Part one of a three part class on diagnosing electrical issues using a variety of methods and tools. The focus of this section is to develop a solid and repeatable testing routine, expectations of what you expect to see on your meter, navigating wiring diagrams, and understanding how different circuits work.
Dates of broadcast:
Wednesday March 11, 2020 7:00 PM CST
Thursday March 12, 2020 11:00 AM CST
Length: 1 hour 42 minutes
Instructor: John Thornton
What you get with each purchase:
- Access to both broadcasts of this event so you can pick and choose the time that works best for you.
- Access to the video through your Automotive Seminars account after the event concludes. This means when you buy it, you can watch it whenever you want and as many times as you want.
- Ability to ask questions in the chat box during the event. All questions and answers will be emailed to attendees after the event concludes.
- An indexed PDF manual that provides easy access to known good scope captures and specifications not found elsewhere.
How it will work:
- On the day of each broadcast an email will be sent an hour before the event begins including how to join.
- You will only be able to join on one device at a time.
- After the final broadcast ends your digital copy along with PDF manual will be found in your Automotive Seminars account under “premium” video.
- Vehicles 12 Volt Battery
- The Best Ground
- Voltmeter Impedance
- Case Study: 07 Chevy
Silverado 6.0L P0449
- Series Circuit Analysis
- Wiring Diagram Analysis