Automotive Electronics Part 2: Scope Setup & Signal Acquisition
Part two of a three part class on diagnosing electrical issues using a variety of methods and tools. See how to set up your lab scope to put the picture of an electrical event on the screen. Learn a step-by-step process that can be applied to both Pico and Snap-On scopes. At the end, a case study is provided to show the importance of using the lab scope when scan data and voltmeter fall short.
Dates of broadcast:
Wednesday March 25, 2020 7:00 PM CST
Thursday March 26, 2020 11:00 AM CST
Length: 1 hour 32 minutes
Instructor: John Thornton
What you get with each purchase:
- Access to both broadcasts of this event so you can pick and choose the time that works best for you.
- Access to the video through your Automotive Seminars account after the event concludes. This means when you buy it, you can watch it whenever you want and as many times as you want.
- Ability to ask questions in the chat box during the event. All questions and answers will be emailed to attendees after the event concludes.
- An indexed PDF manual that provides easy access to known good scope captures and specifications not found elsewhere.
How it will work:
- On the day of each broadcast an email will be sent an hour before the event begins including how to join.
- You will only be able to join on one device at a time.
- After the final broadcast ends your digital copy along with PDF manual will be found in your Automotive Seminars account under “premium” video.
- Scope discussion and Set Up
- 04’ Honda Pilot Misfire