Automotive Electronics Part 3: Case Studies
Part three of a three part class on diagnosing electrical issues using a variety of methods and tools. This training event will take all the information and methods we’ve learned and apply them to real broken vehicles. Case studies will include Ford & Toyota vehicles and will show technicians how to diagnose a variety of faults such as fuse issues, diagnosing O2 heater circuits, CAN Bus & LIN Bus diagnostics.
Dates of broadcast:
Wednesday April 8, 2020 7:00 PM CST
Thursday April 9, 2020 11:00 AM CST
Length: 1 hour 36 minutes
Instructor: John Thornton
What you get with each purchase:
- Access to both broadcasts of this event so you can pick and choose the time that works best for you.
- Access to the video through your Automotive Seminars account after the event concludes. This means when you buy it, you can watch it whenever you want and as many times as you want.
- Ability to ask questions in the chat box during the event. All questions and answers will be emailed to attendees after the event concludes.
- An indexed PDF manual that provides easy access to known good scope captures and specifications not found elsewhere.
How it will work:
- On the day of each broadcast an email will be sent an hour before the event begins including how to join.
- You will only be able to join on one device at a time.
- After the final broadcast ends your digital copy along with PDF manual will be found in your Automotive Seminars account under “premium” video.
- 14’ Ford Focus 2.0L Fuse Issue
- 05’ Grand Cherokee 3.7L O2 Heater Circuit
- 11’ Toyota Sienna HVAC Issue (CAN Bus)
- 16’ Ford Transit Connect Charging System Issue (LIN Bus)